January 9, 2014

Proud Moment - Part II

     I live in Chicago, I mean #ChiBeria.  This year's snowfall was painfully brutal along with the sub-zero temperatures and windchill.  I especially wasn't happy when my beloved 4x4 truck decided it did not want to start for four days.  In my 'Tamar voice', "Hash-Tag....Frustrating.com"
 
     Now that I have vented and put my woes to the side, I have some great news to share!  I was recently quoted in an article about Chicago Public Schools Embracing Social Media.  Below you will find the link to the article.  I'm really proud of the social media work I have done personally and for Wendell Phillips Academy High School.  Social Media is fun and it's here to stay.  As educators we need to embrace it and use it to it's fullest capacity to meet the specific needs of our students.

Enjoy the article! - CPS SCHOOLS EMBRACE SOCIAL MEDIA
CPS Schools Embrace Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment