November 6, 2013

#TeamAnimal

My first post using the Blogger app on my Galaxy 3!

Guess who's #TeamAnimal, my student Dana.  Dana is a voracious reader of the genre Street Literature.  After conducting a Reader's Advisory interview, K'wan's Animal was the next and natural reading selection for this student. 

Dana visits the Library Media Center about three times a week during 8th period.   In this case with this book, Dana read the adult Street Lit book in one day.  As she explained to me, she gets much of her reading accomplished while using public transportation and when she completes classwork early. 

When she returned this book yesterday, she immediately inquired about the sequel.   As I informed her,   Animal II is scheduled for release on November 19th.   In the mean time, she is enjoying reading some of K'wan's previous books.

No comments:

Post a Comment