October 13, 2013

Blown Away


     Recently I was blown away by a message on Twitter.  On October 1st, I posted a story describing a co-teaching lesson I did with the Leadership Department about Emmett Till.  I shared this post through my social media networks and was contacted by the The Mamie Till Mobley Foundation.   I really worked hard on this presentation and to receive this message from the foundation's @EmmettTillTalks Twitter page was an honor.

     Make sure you visit the website and Twitter page, I conveniently created direct links above highlighted in blue.

All I can do is say, WOW!
The foundation re-tweeted my post!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great honor. I know the students benefitted from the presentation, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they did and I still have students commenting on how much they liked the lesson.

    ReplyDelete